Click to Enlarge
Never worry when one drive fails, data stays intact with this Raid storage. The
optimum combination of mega storage capacity can
be configured in GUI mode with
3.0Gbit/sec SATA speed and superior RAID security, this powerful RAID subsystem
comes in a 2-bay array and built in RAID controller.
Factory default GUI mode, besides JBOD and Big drive mode, it also supports RAID levels 0, 0+1 and offers automatic
background rebuilding (in RAID 1). Its SATA interface provides a faster boot process
and quicker loading of programs and data.
Ideal for saving hefty files, Video, Music, protecting databases or working directly on
the drive, it delivers high-capacity performance and Data Security.
Key Features/Technical Specifications
- eSATA interface (3.0 Gbps) &
480Mbps (USB 2.0)
- 2 SATA II hard drives cab be installed inside (not included)
- Several options for choosing how much
data will be redundant using GUI software. Options include RAID 0, 1 and
0+1, besides JBOD and big Drive (spanning)
- Automatic background rebuilding (in
- two drives mirroring, Useable capacity is one drive, at Raid 1
Interface: USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compatible) / eSATA
Dimensions: 5” x 3” x 7.75”
PC & Mac compatible
- Plug & Play for Windows 2000 and newer
in GUI mode.
- Silver aluminum case with large 2” fan
has exceptional heat dissipating abilities.
- LED indicator
- USB port or eSATA port
- Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- Mac 9.x or higher